Monday, October 31, 2016

I am not a failure

Yesterday was the last day of week 6 of Turbo Fire. Monday I skipped to test out Core DE Force but every other day I completed that days workout. My nutrition has been a lot better, making healthy choices, no huge snacking. I did however make amazing simple Shakeology balls that I have snacked on one a day as well as my regular daily shake. Plus this week I hit day 300 of drinking at least one shake a day.

After pushing for 6 weeks I have decided Turbo Fire is not my jam. I have completed half the program and had to really push myself everyday to workout. Yes I am seeing results, but if I am not enjoying it and not really pushing myself as hard as I should be, why am I doing it? I have a lot of friends who have completed Turbo Fire, had amazing results and love it, this is there go to program. I personally am not a fan of kicking boxing drills, which is what Turbo Fire included.

Not every program is for every person. That is one of the wonderful things about Beachbody, we offer so many different programs to fit each persons needs. May it be time constraint of less than 30 minutes, focus on nutrition, crazy intense workouts, dance routines, low impact, beginner programs, etc.

After much thought I have decided to stop doing Turbo Fire. I need a program that motivates, inspires, and pushes me. I need something that I want to do, that I enjoy doing. That is going to get me out of bed, off the couch, and wanting to workout. I am going back to one of my favorite programs 22 Minutes Hard Corps. It is a 8 week program, that is only 22 minutes a day. and has burpees. (I have a weird love for Burpees) The meal plan is the same as 21 Day Fix, which I also love. It is simple easy to follow....

I'm not starting over, I'm not giving up. I'm moving forward. I am doing what I have to do for me. What I know is stopping. Changing it to what I know will work for ME!!!

Now lets do it. I have taken my before pictures, measurements, and weight. Time to do my PT test, and my workout for today. Time to get it done. No excuses.






No comments:

Post a Comment