Thursday, November 3, 2016

Bullet Proof Coffee

Today alone I have had three friends talk about Bullet Proof Coffee. I had heard of it before but never really knew what it was or what the type was about it. To google I went.
Simply put it is coffee blended with butter and oil. It sounds gross to me. Why would I want to drink butter. I prefer it on my toast.
There are supposedly added benefits. More energy, aids in weight loss, and boost cognitive performance.
I decided to give it a try.


Bullet Proof Coffee
Ingredients:
8 oz black coffee of your choice
1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
1 tsp butter
1 tbsp almond milk (optional)

Directions:
1- Place all ingredient's in blender
2- Blend until frothy.
3- Serve

I have to admit it is delicious.It makes me feel fancy, like a got a latte at a coffee shop.  I can see me drinking this every morning. Next time I am going to mix it up and add some flavor to you.

Have you tried Bullet Proof Coffee?


No comments:

Post a Comment