Monday, November 7, 2016

22 MHC- Week 1 Progress Update

Im back to seeing Tony Horton every day. This week has been a lot at night in my basement working out again. I am loving getting my workouts done in 22 minutes and feeling amazing afterwards. I stuck to the workouts all week and enjoyed my rest day yesterday. 

I misplaced the calendar that came with the program. Luckily it is available through BOD (beachbody on demand) Instead of printing it on and hanging it on the fridge, I decided to just write it down every week on a note pad and hang it on the fridge. It leaves more room for all of Ella's school crafts. 

Last week I didn't stick to my pre-planned menu very well. Some days I was just lazy, or we decided to go out. I did however still stick within my container count for my meal plan. Here is this weeks dinner menu. 


Instead of making a "Strict" menu for a week. I decided to make a list of ideas for breakfast, lunch, and snack. This way I can stick to my container count easier and quickly decide what I am going to eat. 


Now onto Week 2.







No comments:

Post a Comment