Saturday, November 26, 2016

Baked Turkey Bacon

We recently just got a membership to our local BJ's wholesale. They had an amazing sign-up deal with just couldn't pass up. With purchase of a 15 month membership for $40 you got a $50 gift card to restaurants.com. So we decided to not renew our Costco membership and give BJ's a try. 

At BJ's I found Applegate Naturals Uncured Turkey Bacon. It was 3 packs with 7 slices in each pack. I think they were around $10, but I could be mistaken. I forgot. I liked that they are in portions for our family and I can freeze the other 2 and bring them out we want them when we want them. This is a huge win for me cause I end up throwing out bacon a lot that goes bad. 


Directions :
1- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
2- Line baking sheet with foil. Make a little lip to catch any drippings.
3- Place bacon next to each other on backing sheet


4- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes
5- Enjoy!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment