Sunday, October 9, 2016

Turbo Fire- Week 3 Update

Today is the end of my official week 3 of Turbo Fire. Yes I did start the program more than 3 weeks ago, but fell off the band wagon when life happened. We went on vacation and I didn't prepare for a hotel that didn't have a gym or adequate area to workout in, then the stress of Austin having surgery.

Last Monday I decided to recommit and hop back in where I left off. I refocuses and made my goals for myself.
This last week I have gotten all 6 workouts done, with 1 rest day. It feels great to be back on track. I have planned on getting up early and working out before anyone else has woke up, but that hasn't happened. That is something else I am going to keep working on.
My nutrition on the other hand hasn't been the best. I start the day off strong with a healthy breakfast. Usually I have eggs or some sort, or twice this week I have made delicious Chocolate Shakeology Pancakes. Dinner this past week has all been healthy crockpot meals to go along with the 5 day Crock Pot Group I co-hosted. I struggled with lunches and snacking.

I have also really been struggling with my water in take. I need to get back in the habit of filling my Shakology bottle with water and drinking 3 of them a day.
It wasn't a perfect week, but it was a progress. I strive for Progress NOT Perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment