Sunday, October 16, 2016

Turbo Fire- Week 4 Update

Week 4 is in the books. 8 more weeks to go.
This past week. I did 5 of the 6 workouts. On Thursday, I didn't get my workout in. I have a house full of sickies. Between cuddles, mommy lay down with me, crabby butts and falling asleep in Ella's bed it didn't happen. Life happens. Do I stress about it? NO. I will make up for it this Wednesday which is supposed to be a rest day.
Look at my flex Friday picture. I am starting to see definition in my arms again. Making progress little by little.


This weeks nutrition was a lot better. Dinners were healthy, not so much snacking, and eggs for breakfast. There however was some wine, It is all about balance.
This weeks menu:
Monday- Crockpot Stuffed Peppers
Tuesday- Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash
Wednesday- Fend For Yourself ( I work and will take a salad)
Thursday- Turkey Burgers with homemade fries
Friday- Apple Mushroom Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash
Saturday- Surprise me (Brian knows it has to be healthy)
Sunday- Honey Lime Chicken with cinnamon roasted butternut squash.


No comments:

Post a Comment