Saturday, October 15, 2016

Kale Chips

I swear everyone is talking about Kale Chips, or atleast it seems that way to me. I just had to give them a try.
I will admit I am not a huge fan of kale in a salad. But I wanted to see what all the hype was about. 
Guess what I feel in love. I bought a bag of organic kale. It was already chopped up, which made my life so much easier.

2 cups of kale I thought would be half the bag, boy was I wrong. I barely made a dent. 



kale Chips

Ingredients:
2 cups chopped kale
2 tbsp evoo
Sea salt

 Directions:
1- preheat over to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
2- wash and thoroughly dry kale
3- spread on cookie sheet. Drizzle with EVOO and lightly salt. 
4- bake for 13-15 minutes, until edges start to brown. 
5- sprinkle with parmesean cheese (optional)
6- enjoy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment