Monday, January 30, 2017

Officially 365er


I have been a coach since August 31, 2015. For the first 4 months I drank my shakes pretty consistent. One of my goals last year was to drink my shake every day for 366 days (leap year). I achieved it. 
Beachbody has an Members-ONLY club, which honors serious Shakeology 365ers that have orderd 12 consecutive monthys of Shakeology. I am so excited to be apart of it. 


As a 365er you get a premium reward package which includes and exclusive 365er shaker cup and the can only be earned Golden Scoop.


No the prizes aren't the only rewards. The changes I have seen within myself this past year are really the awards, Shakeology has helped to curb by sweet tooth, help with cravings, gives me energy to keep up with my kids, easiest way to get all these amazing superfoods, it keeps my digestive system regular, and I don't get sick as often (if ever) or as worse as what I use to.

Want to try Shakeology or learn more about it? Send me a message coachadge629@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment