Sunday, January 22, 2017

Country Heat Week 2 and Meal Plan


I have to say I really love this program. It is so fun. It is not your typical follow along, learn a routine dance workout. It is cardio dancing. You learn two moves, repeat then forget about them. I love that I don't dread "having" to work out everyday because it is actually fun. 
I honestly can say I am sweating by the time I am finished. I will start off with a jacket and pants on, I end up switching into shorts and taking off the jacket. I didn't expect this when I heard Country Heat. In just 30 minutes a day. 


I decided to step on the scale last Monday and had lost 2.8 pounds. OMG YES. I am back on track. It is always great to see your hard work pay off. This week I have also noticed I am not craving chocolate or junk food everyday. Sticking to my meal plan and knowing what to expect each day has helped so much. 


This morning I sat down and planned my menu for the week. I switched it up some compared to last week. I did good with eating healthy and sticking to my menu for the most part. There were a few dinners I swapped out for leftover Chicken Taco Soup. I forgot how much it really made with only two of us eating it. I could probably live off the soup for a full week for lunch and dinner before eating it all.
Interested in Country Heat and joining my next accountability group? Send me an e-mail coachadge629@gmail.com I will help you every step of the way, giving you support, tips, and motivation. Ready? Lets get Down and Dirty!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment