Sunday, January 29, 2017

Country Heat Week 3 and Menu


Another week in the books. This week it has started becoming a habit. Besides switching my Saturday and Sunday rest day around, every workout got done with no questions asked. They all happened sometime during the day, besides today I got up early and got it done. Oh I almost forgot. One day I switched up on of the workouts for an BOD Elite exclusive. That day I just felt like I needed to sweat a little more. I love every workout and the music. But some of the workouts I feel like I get more of a sweat than others. 
Thursday night I finally took the opportunity to do Dance Conditioning. It is recommended to do 2x a week starting the 2nd week. It is an extra 25 minute workout. I honestly just didn't want to do it. I have to say OMG did my legs feel sore the next day after doing it. It is a great toner workout and also works your upper body.


I did have a little struggle with my nutrition this week. There was one night I had an ice cream bar, and on Friday we had an awards banquet where I had a little to much dessert. For the most part we stuck to our menu. Breakfast is always eggs. Lunches I really just had leftovers again. Dinners we stuck to the menu for the most part. Next week I work a few nights so it will be a little harder for me to make everyone dinner, but I will take my dinner with me so I don't have the urge to order out. 


Interested in my next accountability support group? Lets chat and see if the next group would be right for you. Send me an e-mail coachadge629@gmail.com  





No comments:

Post a Comment