Saturday, January 28, 2017

Love Yourself Accountability Group


How are you doing with your health and fitness New Year Resolutions? Be honest!!! We are coming to the end of January. Statistics show more than 50% of people have already fallen off the wagon and haven't jumped back on. There are numerous reasons this happen: busy gym, lack of motivation, not seeing results, don't really know where to start... The list goes on and on. I had been one of those people for years. I can't tell you how many times I signed up for a gym membership and used it less than 30 times. I got discouraged by the parking lot, the waiting for a machine, and not knowing how to use the machines properly or how many reps to do. I also use to have the mind set when I worked out today it is ok to stop at Burger King. I know now that your nutrition is 80% accountable for your results. 

No matter what your excuse for falling off the band wagon or not even jumping on the wagon. It is not to late. Every month (sometimes twice a month) I run accountability groups that give you the added support, motivation, and encouragement. Starting February 6th is prep week for my next accountability group "Love Yourself Virtual Bootcamp". 


This specific accountability and support group is geared towards loving yourself. I will help you determine the right fitness program and nutrition guide for your needs. I will also being walking you through the process of changing your unhealthy habits, creating a more positive mindset, embracing your imperfections, getting the word diet out of your vocabulary, and helping you to have self love. Along with giving you meal plans, grocery lists, 1 on 1 coaching, recipes, clean eating tips, and more. There will also be contest to win some awesome prizes. 


The group is run through an app you can download right on your phone. It is private that only the members of our accountability group will be able to see anything you post, plus you can change it so only me (your coach) will be able to view your details You can track your workout, measurements, shakes, weight, plus asks questions, interact with each other, share photos and more. 

Do I have you intrigued? Here are the requirements:
- I must be assigned your coach through Team Beachbody
- You must be commited to drinking 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group (30 days)
- You must commit to starting and finishing a Beachbody program which we decide on together. 
- You must be willing and able to check into and participate in the support and accountability group daily. 


Does this sound like something you want to do? Fill out the application below to reserve your spot. I am only accepting a small group of customers who are motivated and ready to make a change!!!! Lets face it. There will never be a perfect time. The perfect time is NOW!! So lets get started.
Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment