Sunday, February 5, 2017

Week 4 Recap and Meal Plan

I can't believe it is almost the end this 30 day round of Country Heat. There are only two more days left. Be sure to check back later this week for an announcement of what program I have decided to do next. Plus the results from doing Country Heat workout program and sticking to the meal plan. I can't wait to share it.


I have to say I have heard so much fun this round, compared to back in August when I did my first round and didn't fully finish or follow through. It could my mindset, of the amazing girls I have in my accountability group this time around. 
I think that since I have done the meal plan with portion containers for so long it is just a norm for me now. I don't stress it and I stick to what works for me and a lot of that means having the same thing everyday for breakfast, but I love eggs. 


This past week I have started logging my calories in myfitnesspal app tracker and I am loving it. I have pretty much stuck to eating healthier because of it. Also I have done less impulse snacking because I dont want to have to track it. 


This week is going to be a little big more difficult with dinners. I work 3 nights. I have no problem meal prepping and taking my dinners with me to eat at work, my problem is coming up with something quick and easy for Brian to make for the kids. Tuesday is an issue cause we both work crazy hours and the kids are going from one babysitter to another. It could mean fast food for them, which doesn't happen very often so it would be a huge treat, or they get whatever Grandma makes for them. That I have no control over. 






No comments:

Post a Comment