Sunday, March 6, 2016

Meal Prepping

I took some time today to do some meal prepping for this week. Having some of my meals pre-prepped makes this so much easier and no excuse to eat crap. I took 30 minutes, that is it. I made breakfast for all week, Austin some baby food, salad for a few days, and threw some chicken in the oven to have with salad, or wraps. Quick, easy, simple meals.


I made some blueberries for Austin to eat. I make all my own baby food. He is getting moody and doesn't want to eat purees but still love his blueberries.


I love breakfast burritos. They are easy to make, and quick in the morning to take out of the freezer pop in the microwave and good to go. I put two in each bag for my serving. It leaves me filled but not stuffed and ready to hit the day head on. Especially when I am trying to eat while feeding Austin and Ella. It is better than grabbing a poptart.


Salad is always a good choice. Having one prepared in the fridge and ready to grab and eat is key. I chop up a few different greens (romaine, spinach, weird leafy stuff), peppers, carrots, mushrooms, etc. Normally whatever fresh veggies I have on hand. This will be used for lunches and dinners. I have a few different fat free and reduce calorie dressings that I use. 

I hope that seeing some of my quick easy meal prepping will help you to make a better start to your week.



No comments:

Post a Comment