Monday, March 14, 2016

Meal Plan 22 Minutes Hard Corps


Did my meal plan for week of 22 Minute Hard Corps. I love that it uses the color coded portion control containers. It makes it so much easier to not have to weigh foods, figure out points, or count calories. You get so many of each color coded containers a day and most is however much you can fit in the coordinating container. Such as Green is veggies. however much spinach I can fit in the green container I can eat. 22 Minutes Hard Corps also has it listed as what colored containers to eat at each meal. Makes it so much easier, but you can always modify some. 

I made my menu on Exel on my computer, then screenshot it with my phone (hence why it is so blurry) and saved it for myself and sent it to Brian. That way there is no question, "Whats for dinner?
 and is easily accessible at anytime for reminders what to eat. I need to figure out an easier clearer way to do it still. 

I made the menu based on what we already had in the house and what was on sale this week. Then went grocery shopping. I was able to get everything I needed for our menu. WIN!!!!

We have decided on easier meals, repeats for breakfast, lunch, and snacks. Once we get the hang of things we can mix it up. 





No comments:

Post a Comment