Monday, March 7, 2016

Hammer and Chisel Results


Yesterday I finished The Masters Hammer and Chisel. I loved the program. I have never been that girl to lift weights religiously in fear of getting to bulky. Also I never knew the proper way to lift, like reps and sets. I learned a lot from the program.
I could have done better with the program. I missed some days, my eating was not on track the whole time, and I could have pushed myself more. That is the reality.
I love that I can now say I can do more push-ups than I have ever been able to do in my life. I am working towards being able to do a pull-up. I don't deal with daily back pain like I use to. Also I am starting to get definition of muscles in my arms.
Now for the numbers:
Lost pounds- 6
Lost inches overall- 7.5
Lost inches in my stomach- 2😍
I am very happy with my results.


No comments:

Post a Comment