Sunday, March 20, 2016

Dinner Menu and meal prepping

I have decided to try things a little different this week. Instead of just having out weekly menu posted in the kitchen on the dry erase board, I have also added it to our google keep app. Brian and I share notes, grocery list, etc on the app to make our lives a little easier. 
I made my menu and grocery list and went shopping. All the juices are for Ella and Brian, I am not a juice fan. 

For breakfast for the week I decided to try making cupcake pancakes put them in the freezer and reheat for the kids. 

For Brian and myself I made egg burritos. They are easy to make, freeze, toss in the microwave and eat on the go. Having breakfast already prepared and ready to go makes my morning feel like stressed and rushed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment