Saturday, May 14, 2016

Country Heat Sneak Peek

Beachbody is an amazing company for so many reasons. Not only are they trying to fight obesity, they also help others in need. You have probably heard about the brush fires going on in Canada. Beachbody has announced TODAY ONLY they will be giving you a Sneak Peek to the new Autumn Calabrese workout video, Country Heat on Beachbody On Demand. For every view of the program they will donate $5 to the Canadian Red Cross for the Alberta Fire Relief. How awesome is that.

I am always up for helping out a good cause (plus I have family in Canada) and I have been antsy to try out the new workout program.

Check out the video for a little sample of the workout. I had my workout partner with me in the garage while the baby napped.


Country Heat is a great program for beginners, if you are looking for something fun, and if you are looking to lose weight the nontraditional way. You also don't have to dancing in your background, as you can tell I can't dance. You just have to be open minded and willing to have some fun.
I will admit when the program first started I didn't believe I was going to get much of a workout in. Within 7 minutes into the program I was already starting to wear. I felt great afterwords.

Want to know when this program is officially released? Drop your email in the comments, or email me at coachadge629@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment