Tuesday, May 24, 2016

22 Minutes Hard Corps Results

We push for progress not perfection. Every change is a step towards our goals. Hard work pays off.
I started off doing 22 Minutes Hard Corps on the right track was working out every day and eating healthy. That lasted a few weeks then life happened. I feel off the bad wagon of working out. I could name ever excuse possible. 
- the basement was a mess
- I was tired
- I lost motivation 
- it was to hard
.... 
I found my motivation the last week, Hell Week. I got it done. 

Now the results are in---
- Lost a total of 3.6 pounds 
- 4.75 inches 
- 1.5 inches was in my waist alone. 

But it isnt all about the numbers. 
- I Am now able to do more push ups than I ever thought I would be able to on my toes, I started with only being able to do them on my knees. 
- Burpees and I love each other
- i still hate gorilla crawls and water bugs 




No comments:

Post a Comment