Friday, September 8, 2017

Back to School Back to YOU


I’m going to take a moment to be completely honest with you. I have been a big slacker over the summer when it comes to my health and fitness. I’ve been working out on a regular basis, but I definitely haven’t been giving my all. And my nutrition has been horrible. There has been way to many cheat meals, ice cream, cake, carbs, and chocolate. 

The good news is that I have plans to get myself back on track. Fall is here, Ella is in school full time. Just Austin and I at home, and my mom had his one day a week.
But here is the deal. I need your help! As a health and fitness coach, it is my job to lead by example. The more people I have to help the more likely I am to stay on track myself. After all, I can’t tell you all to eat healthy if I’m not eating healthy myself.
September 18, I’m starting my Back to School Back to YOU Virtual Fit Club. Throughout this group, we will be working out 5-6 times a week, eating healthy and holding each other accountable to our goals. But most of all we are going to be supporting each other and having fun! No challenge is worth doing if you aren’t having fun with it, right!!!!!
So if you are like me and need to get yourself back on track either:
- fill out my application to let me know more about yourself so I will know how I can help you 
- email me at coachadge629@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment